Caenyr Newcomer
Caenyr Newcomer

Gamespy ID: Sav_WoC
Name: Viala
Race: Vampyre
Class: Blighter
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Deity: Karissa

Some who come to Karissa seek to indulge their Lust and see in the Queen of Lust the freedom to take and take and take without giving. Some who come to Karissa seek to demonstrate their power over others and see in the Queen of Manipulation the freedom to use and manipulate others with no regard for the consequences. Some who come to Karissa seek to indulge their appetite for the bizarre, the coarse, the odd and see in the Queen of the Unnatural the freedom to taste and savor. And all these are good in Her sight.

But some who come to Karissa Lust to be Unnatural, Lust to Manipulate and to be Manipulated, Lust to indulge every passion and vice that present themselves and Lust also to discover and invent new deeds of depravity and excess; they desire to be Lust incarnate.
These things I have learned at the hands, at the body, at the whim of the Heteroclite and of the Beast. In night after night of sweat and blood and tears. In unending sessions of excrutiating and ecstatic carnality. In muck and soil and filth, in decay and rot, in bone and bile, in vile concoctions and experiments. But at their hands I have seen also the glory that is the twisted result of blight. I have seen blighted plants and creatures thrusting from earth and egg. I have heard the chitter of insects lusting for the flesh and blood of their creator, crawling over her form as she writhed in pleasure at the touch. I have seen lives taken easily, snatched from the unworthy, the undeserving.

I have learned much but I want more.
I LUST for more.
I will have more no matter the cost.

I will be Manipulator and Manipulated.
I will Lust for and be Lusted for.
I will be Unnatural both in what I do, in who I am and what I create.
And as I have been taught and learned – eagerly – I will do all for Her Glory.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Viala
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:43 pm 
Caenyr Newcomer
Caenyr Newcomer

Following deep thought, and consultation with Savannah and prayer to Karissa, I have been granted the gift of Undeath.

No longer shall I fear the ending of my work or my life.

I shall have eternity in which to serve her.

Eternity in which to undo the natural and remake it in her glorious image.

Offline Profile