Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:45 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: Karissa's Prayers
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm 
Caenyr Land Owner
Caenyr Land Owner

Name of Main PC: Balok Cole
Let it be known: viewtopic.php?f=148&t=30723

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:53 pm 
Caenyr Noble
Caenyr Noble

GSID: Sav_WoC
Name of Main PC: Savannah
There was a breathless urgency, the taint of agony in the Heteroclite's prayer

Sweet Queen, Mother of all Lust, give me strength to endure this, to complete this so that you may be glorified in the depths of depravity in which we wallow.

Soundless screams wrapped around the words, they would be audible only to the Lady for her pleasure.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 am 
Caenyr Citizen
Caenyr Citizen

GSID: darova
Name of Main PC: Rashara/Blue eyes
Ragged thin to almost death blue eyed Worg, stumbled into the temple and howled, the creature not knowing why it had come but drawn to this dark place, before it left heading southward.

The brain was clouded, hardly anything -human- was there, the two legged side of her buried deeply with in the beasts form, responding to instinct and a deep knowledge that here was the one that gave her 'Life'

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:05 pm 
Caenyr Noble
Caenyr Noble

Carried in the mouth of her familiar, broken, bleeding, ruined, close to death the Heteroclite of Karissa prayed. Played hard ma'Queen, mebbe too hard, but was glorious in a way I know y'can understand. Only you can understand. Not gonna ask for help, less you want to give it, I got maself into this and can get maself out I think... anyway, truly truly was glorious, but 'tween you and me, next time I am holding the knife.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:36 pm 
Caenyr Newcomer
Caenyr Newcomer

Edward padded silently into the forbidden grove, He took a deep huffing breath as his body started to twist, bones snapping, fur shed from his limbs as he stood slowly naked before the throne.

Hello.. Lady..

His voice low, dark and rasping, so very hoarse from lack of use over the times.

I'm back..

Edward turned and walked silently into the swamps his body snapping and twisting again as a howl of pain erupts through the dark waters and a large dark wolf is see disappearing into the distance.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:02 pm 
Caenyr Noble
Caenyr Noble

There was blood. There was pain. There were moans. There were groans. The Grove swelled and blossomed with the dark fruits of depraved Lust. Eyes dulled by death observed from a bodiless head. The blush of innocence still on the cheeks though the body and mind had been despoiled by the machinations of the Heteroclite up til the moment breath was stopped. The Corruptor purred with satisfaction, her defiled body throbbing in the aftermath.

For you ma Queen, all for you. Each wince, each scream, each groan, each moan. Every spasm of pain and pleasure all for you.

The satisfied Beast growled beside her, his own prayers being offered.

Do something glorious with the offering Luscious Lady. An' next time, maybe come join us...

The giggle as she teased sounded odd amid the stink of the Grove, the Heteroclite winked at the heavens, licked her fingers and considered where to place the latest skull.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:35 pm 
Caenyr Noble
Caenyr Noble

The dark breathed around her. Most would be unaware of the myriad sounds surrounding her. Some would hear the insects and the occasional rustle of predators hunting. Few would be able to feel the pulses of energy in the ground, in the foliage but Druids of all types were attuned to the flows of life and nature. Dark druids, Blighters warped and twisted that to glorify their Corrupt Queen. The Heteroclite was one such dark druid and a highly skilled one at that.

Intoxicating ma Queen, like fine wine sipped in satin and silk. The potential, the possibilities. Am thankful, truly thankful that am not constricted by morals and such silliness but can turn my hand to whatever my imagination births. Hope this morsel will please you sweet lady. We miss you. I miss you.

Since the announcement she had sorely missed the laughing teasing meetings with her deity; missed the taunting displays that she knew would never come to fruition. She understood in her head and for others that Deity did what Deity would but in her heart she hurt. Looking down at the rabbit, squirming in the trap she had set she let that hurt have free rein and allowed it to blossom into twisted perverted design. As she prepared the first stages of the lengthy process that would warp the creature into something Unnatural she continued her prayer.

For you My Queen, may it fill you with dark joy and fuel your new work.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:20 pm 
Caenyr Newcomer
Caenyr Newcomer

My heart felt heavy as I looked at these new acolytes, it did not seem so very long since I had been in their place a handful of years at most. Yet I had seen and experienced so much and I wanted more. I had left Vhestij, barely clinging to my life, I had scars from bites that would never fade and I bore them proudly. I had left to attend this gathering but I wanted to return, there was so much to Lust after there, so much to learn of the Unnatural and I wanted it. As I watched these new ones flirt and savor their Lust, as I watched them begin on a new path I knew that I wanted to step onto a new path also. So I prayed, my heart crying out in silence to Karissa. Sweet lady, mistress of all that I desire and long for. This life is not enough, it is not enough. Grant me that venom, that bite, that embrace that leads to undeath. That I may savor your power, your domain and know you better.

I had spoken to my mentor, to Savannah and she confessed she had no recollection of how she became a Vampyre, just that she had visited the Temple and when she left the transformation had occurred. I knew I would do whatever was required if only that same gift might be mine. I left the answer unheard knowing my Queen would do what she willed and returned to the present. These females were going to be quite the handful it seemed, I looked forward to seeing how it all worked out.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:39 am 
Caenyr Land Owner
Caenyr Land Owner

I am not for the elf babble, know my queen that I honor you

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 334 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14