Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:53 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:46 pm 
Caenyr Land Owner
Caenyr Land Owner

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: SO HYPED!!!

The North Remembers - Chail Anden

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:27 am 
Caenyr Newcomer
Caenyr Newcomer

Post McPostface?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:01 am 
Caenyr Land Owner
Caenyr Land Owner

NWN Enhanced Edition is HERE BABEH!!!! :drunk: :bounce: :cheers: :party: :punk: :punk: :punk:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:52 pm 
Caenyr Citizen
Caenyr Citizen

GSID: Sigard
Name of Main PC: Maugoth
So is the revival really a thing? I was super pumped when I first heard about nwn enhanced edition. Now though, it seems as if interest has faded and there are only a handful of us peeking about.

Surrender now or be counted
With the endless masses that I will defeat"
-Warrior - Disturbed

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:05 pm 
Caenyr Land Owner
Caenyr Land Owner

Maugoth wrote:
So is the revival really a thing? I was super pumped when I first heard about nwn enhanced edition. Now though, it seems as if interest has faded and there are only a handful of us peeking about.

I mean...the Big Bad said that he would bring the server back up. I'm still hyped and hopeful as there have been numerous discussions on timeline, world affecting RP, and balancing. As well as a RP for Arsenia's burial and some events leading up to it. But activity has tapered off a bit...

Right now it just doesn't seem like there's enough peeps/ Staff to get this thing rolling :unsure:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:06 pm 
Caenyr Land Owner
Caenyr Land Owner

I myself already bought it so I can play anyway. If WoC doesn't revive I'll try to find another server. But I don't want to give up hope :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:29 pm 
Caenyr Citizen
Caenyr Citizen

Same. If we really want to get it going again, we'd need to start a campaign to recruit folks I think.

Just a thought, I'd not want to make the server public, but maybe a small mod where people can go and rp a little get their feet wet to see what WoC is about.. Maybe something linked to the server but pw-free where people could check it out and we could rp with them before they make a bio. Just a small tavern mod or something.

-Warrior - Disturbed

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:32 pm 
Caenyr Citizen
Caenyr Citizen

If not.. I would join some ppl on another server. If I find something solid, WoC or otherwise, I am totally ready to commit lots of time to rp again. I've missed this place fiercely!

-Warrior - Disturbed

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:55 pm 
WoC Enhancer
WoC Enhancer

GSID: ratty_uk2011
Name of Main PC: Hoeder Tuscan
Can somebody point me to the website of the EE company please?

Oh, and it would be cool if Elv could put the server vault in a dropbox so I could get back Hoeder to have a play around with.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:56 am 
Caenyr Land Owner
Caenyr Land Owner

Hoeder Tuscan wrote:
Can somebody point me to the website of the EE company please?

Oh, and it would be cool if Elv could put the server vault in a dropbox so I could get back Hoeder to have a play around with.

It's: https://www.beamdog.com/products/neverw ... ed-edition

To play online I suggest you get steam. You can get it from the steam library as well, and it seems that is how we are going to be able to go to the custom servers with haks and such. I hopped on to a pw server called AgeofMagic: Netheril and it was pretty fun. The community is very open and welcoming and there's no real requirement to just hop on and have fun. You just have to go onto steam and head to the workshop, subscribe to their haks and give it a little time to download completely, then hop IG. They have a lot as far as lore goes and it's not entirely homebrew. Its an old-ish Forgotten Realms setting and I must say it's well put together so far. They are still working on some things (i.e. subraces and factions/guilds) so bare that in mind. But so far everyone I have met in the community is awesome.

Maugoth wrote:
Same. If we really want to get it
going again, we'd need to start a campaign to recruit folks I think.

Just a thought, I'd not want to make the server public, but maybe a small mod where people can go and rp a little get their feet wet to see what WoC is about.. Maybe something linked to the server but pw-free where people could check it out and we could rp with them before they make a bio. Just a small tavern mod or something.

I'm still hopeful for WoC and am dying to see its revival. As per the recruiting campaign. That is a solid idea and one I think we should seriously consider. Perhaps we should start a discussion thread in the forums? Put some heads together and come up with a good way to get that ball rolling? ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:38 am 
WoC Enhancer
WoC Enhancer

GSID: ratty_uk2011
Name of Main PC: Hoeder Tuscan
Perfect! Much appreciated.

All d/l'd OK. Just need to have a fiddle with some of the modules to remember the game commands and mechanics, then see what's next.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:48 am 
Caenyr Newcomer
Caenyr Newcomer

Yithare wrote:
Maugoth wrote:

I mean...the Big Bad said that he would bring the server back up. I'm still hyped and hopeful as there have been numerous discussions on timeline, world affecting RP, and balancing. As well as a RP for Arsenia's burial and some events leading up to it. But activity has tapered off a bit...

Right now it just doesn't seem like there's enough peeps/ Staff to get this thing rolling :unsure:

Been poking around these forums for an hour or so looking to see if a revival is planned for EE. Should have known the most pertinent info would be in the spam thread :lol:

I've been keeping my eye on the PW's now that the client's back up but dissapointed to see Caenyr wasn't among them. All the rest that are active and RP focused are FR or related and I never got into that lore much.

Anyway, add +1 to the "would love to see it revived" gang.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:22 pm 
Caenyr Citizen
Caenyr Citizen

GSID: Nappi99
Name of Main PC: Kall
Do I really need to sacrifice a halfling or to get this revival thing rolling? 'cause you know I will.

Lähetetty minun E5823 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:38 pm 
Caenyr Newcomer
Caenyr Newcomer

Eggy Bread

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 214 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9