Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:30 am

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:09 pm 
WoC Architect (Site Founder & Owner)
WoC Architect (Site Founder & Owner)

GSID: Elvamir
Name of Main PC: Elvamir Dy'ness
How hard will it be for me to level in Caenyr? I hate the grind.
Not to worry! In Caenyr we understand that every player has their own views and preferences when it comes to leveling. To accommodate that we've implemented a smart leveling system that provides you with the time to familiarize yourself with our world and develop your character, but then allowing for some flexibility in advancement to accommodate your real life schedule. We feel it's the perfect blend of not too easy but not too hard, and with some options in between that are completely in your control to choose. :)

Every character begins at level 1, will engage in a role-play quest to familiarize yourself with Caenyr and get you advanced to level 2, and then starting at level 10 you'll be given the option to jump straight to level 20 if you so desire. (The option will first present itself at level 10, and then again as you gain each additional level up towards 20, so you can choose it whenever you feel you've had enough of the leveling process. ;))

In addition to the smart leveling system, we also aid the process through our Kingdom Centers: central areas within each of the major Kingdoms providing many accommodations any adventurer would require as they level up, as well easy access to in-game quests and low-level dungeon crawls.

zeppelinmage wrote:
Elv's not that short.

Offline Profile