Login | Register

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:14 pm

Forum rules

All characters must have an approved bio to be able to play IG and RP on the forums.

Only Chroniclers should post comments on bios.

Once a bio is posted it will be reviewed by a Chronicler and either approved and moved or a post requesting changes added to it. If such changes are not made within a month the bio will be deleted.

Post subject: Aezro'Dyn
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:35 pm 
WoC Enhancer
WoC Enhancer

GSID: Snipes1302
Name of Main PC: Azurwrath

GameSpy ID: Snipes1302
Name: Aezro’Dyn (Pronounced: Āz-rō-din)
Race: Half-Balor (Quarter-Sky Dragon Quarter-Human)
Class: Shadow Shifter (Shadowdancer/Soulweaver)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Deity: Drigen

Description:

Appearance: Though in the midst of his adolescence, Dyn already stands six feet tall. Aezro’Dyn’s physique has been compared to that of a young Raekhan as each muscle is clearly toned and defined. His raven hair almost conceals his draconic horns that are pressed into either side of head. Shadowy black wings give away his demonic heritage. Similar to his biological father, Dyn’s eyes glow a warm, bright gold that put onlookers at ease. Overall, Dyn’s appearance would be commended even by Verinia as his beauty can make even the succubi of the Fallen Plane jealous. Despite all this, many people find the site of Dyn to be disturbing due to his disfigured right arm. This dark gray skin of the arm is in direct contrast with the rest of the fair skin that cover’s Dyn’s body. His right hand developed into less of a hand and more or a claw, with each finger having a large talon. Along the backside of his arm is a horn-like calcium build-up that makes shards protrude from the skin. Though the sight of his disfigurement generally scares others, it is the feature that Dyn holds greatest pride in.

Personality: Mischief. His crooked smiled and cold chuckle often let on that whatever scheme that has been cooking in his head is going according to plan….and you are playing directly into his hands. Having been primarily raised in the presence of the Midnight Company, Dyn developed an eclectic set of skills and mannerisms. From his adopted father, Yithare, Dyn developed compassion and respect for others. Though this was a long road, the 10 years in Yith’s care drove home the importance of compassion and protection of those who are defenseless. From Masamune, the young one learned to be meticulous and calculating. Having learned directly from a master tactician and possessing the blood of a Balor demon, this actually came quite naturally to him. Though never directly involved in his life, the blood of Azurwrath still flows through Dyn’s veins, giving Aezro the trait of undying loyalty and driving the boy’s moral compass even farther towards the light. However, this is only half of his upbringing. Despite the constant push towards the light in recent years, Dyn was still “raised” by Zaniel, caged by a Drigen Priestess, and born of a Balor. Zaniel instilled in Dyn a deep spite and hateful nature, though this eventually backfired as most of that spite and hate is now directed at his “real” father, Zaniel. The priestess introduced Dyn to Drigen as far back as Dyn can remember. Finally, the Balor blood drives Aezro’Dyn to be power-hungry and often cruel to his enemies. Overall? Aezro’Dyn is the definition of an internal conflict. He is a walking case of nature vs nurture that has yet to be decided. This struggle often leaves Dyn feeling isolated though he is surrounded by people who care. At the end of the day, Dyn is an unpredictable Drigenite….and loves every moment of it.

Biography:
Where does one begin when explaining the mess of a Game that is called ‘my life’? Well, I suppose….as any good storyteller recommends….we can start at the beginning. When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much, or have a devious plan to ruin lives, spread chaos, sow seeds of distrust and the like, they decide to have a baby. That’s where I come in….

The Black King, Zaniel: The fool would get his jollies off if he knew that he was being compared to a king….but alas the imbecile sits back, does nothing and expects to be protected by those “lower” than him so…he is what he is. As the story goes, when my real father (Zaniel) had first overtaken my biological father (Azurwrath) Zaniel concocted a scheme to destroy Azurwrath and the Company that would be years in the making. So, in one of the moments when Bad Dad was driving, he enlisted the help of some random Drigenite priestess to summoned a corruption Balor. Que Mommy. Apparently, the fool struck some sort of deal with the infernal beast in exchange for me. Then some stuff happened (which I still don’t fully understand how it worked in practice….seeing that she was a massive Balor demon and all) and a few months later I was delivered to the Drigenite priestess.

The Black Bishop, Drigenite priestess: For the first few years of the Game, Bad Dad and Daddy-Dearest were still hitched to the same wagon…so the priestess “took care” of little ole me. It was during this time that she kept he chained to the floor daily and forced me to drink some strange black liquid as she prayed over it. I’m still not sure what it was. I do know that it is that cause of this *hold up his deformed arm* so whatever it was I guess I have her to thank for that. Around this time is when I started hearing His whispers and crackling in the dark. Drigen began whispering from the shadows…enticing me to play jokes on the woman who watched over me. I began toying with her. Oh, the Games we played were a delight. It was a pity that when Bad Dad was finally unhitched from Daddy-Dearest, he came home and slaughtered the priestess. A real shame. For some reason, Bad Dad assumed that I would be complicate in his schemes…so I played along. There’s nothing quite like a long con.

The White Knight, Azurwrath: Now I was about seven when Bandeth decided to throw a fit. I honestly wasn’t sure what had happened at the time as I was locked in a cage in some damp cave somewhere. All I knew was the ground was shaking, I could smell burning wood and flesh from inside my cage and occasionally the floor of the cave would flood a few feet. Awww….fond memories. Anyways, soon after this Daddy-Dearest, along with my father (Yithare), went on a hunt for Bad Dad. For some reason, Daddy-Dearest suspected Bad Dad to be the cause of the disappearance of Arsenia, my father’s love. This is when the Game became real interesting. Long-story-short, Daddy-Dearest and Father tracked Bad Dad down to my cave. When they entered the cave, they found me. Bad Dad was waiting for Daddy-Dearest and my father. Bad Dad was always a bit of a blabber-mouth so this was the part where he revealed his evil-mastermind-grand-plan-you-are-all-going-to-die-as-I-am-superior-bow-before-me-blah, blah, blah. Well apparently, Daddy-Dearest had a plan for good ole Bad Dad. Daddy-Dearest had brought with him some type of amulet. According to Father, Azurwrath was some sort of Dracolyte of Draxil (basically a fancy name for a sorcerer). Father says that Az had prepared to sacrifice himself to finally rid the world of Zaniel, whom Azurwrath claimed to be his fault. So, with the amulet in hand, Daddy-Dearest charged at Bad Dad while shouting some sort of incantation. When they collided, both began to be sucked into the amulet (apparently it had been enchanted with some sort of powerful cage magic that required two souls: a willing and an unwilling). As Bad Dad was being dragged in he was shouting all sorts of profanities, but Daddy-Dearest used his last words to make a promise between he and my father. Azurwrath requested that Yithare raise me as his own. Just as the promise was completed, a flash of light took both Azurwrath and Zaniel into the amulet. As the amulet fell to the ground the jewel on the front shattered. *Dyn toys with the amulet around his neck* Daddy-Dearest seemed like a pretty good man….I wished I had the chance to have known him more. *Dyn is uncharacteristically silent*

The White Rook, Yithare: *Dyn is more serious now as he speaks with pride* I have never admired a mortal as much as I admire my father. I had never known kindness before he took me in. I know I was difficult….AM difficult….but Father has stayed with me through it all. He continually strives to make me a better person. To this day, he is the one person that I will refuse to toy with….he deserves better than that from me. Additionally, he taught me to fight. It was in front of Father that I first shifted into a wyrmling. We were in the midst of a training session and as he swung his practice sword at me I went to block. An instant later my sword was falling to the ground, Father’s made contact with my head, and somehow I was falling to the ground. Apparently, my Lord saw fit to introduce me to my new abilities at the most inopportune and painful time. Behind Father’s laugh I could hear His crackling. Later on, I took up the art of stealth and after some practice Father could no longer find me when I wanted to be hidden. Even when in front of his face he couldn’t find me. However, the real test was Masamune. He was seemingly able to find me after every prank I pulled…no matter where I hid within Fort Midnight he was always able to track me down and “teach me a lesson.” After many, many “lessons” and many, many years, the shadows even concealed me from him. Pranks are much more fun now.

The Pawn, Aezro’Dyn: So where does that leave me? Well, most fools believe the pawn to be the weakest piece on a chess board. For some infernal reason, they believe this piece to be fodder. While this is true (on occasion), do you know what happens when a pawn reaches your opponent’s side of the game board? I become whatever I need to be. I am not only the simplest, most disposable piece…if played right, I can be the biggest asset and the most dangerous piece on the board. There is power in possibility and right now, my possibilities are endless.

The Player, Drigen: You really thought I would compare Drigen to a piece on a game board? You’re actually more idiotic that you look….which is pretty surprising given how you look. As of now, my Lord commands me from the shadows….his whispers tell me what shape to take and what angle to approach the mark from. Together, we make a mischievous pair. Though, as I said previously, pawns are also disposable in the Game. I’m at His whim….and I wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s too fun.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Aezro'Dyn
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:09 pm 
WoC Architect
WoC Architect

GSID: Waterjules
Name of Main PC: Laurel Dy'ness
Before I read anymore - sorry for the delay, please check the racial guide and your age. You must be 'mature' and 17 isn't for a balor :)
http://worldofcaenyr.com/viewtopic.php?t=510

I am also going to be scrutinising your alignment (sky-dragon?) and following of Drigen so review those too please.

My Blog

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Aezro'Dyn
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:08 am 
WoC Enhancer
WoC Enhancer

GSID: Snipes1302
Name of Main PC: Azurwrath
PMed for some clarification! Thanks Laurel :)

Offline Profile